Micah, Communications Officer, liaison to Jamie
Luke, Programming Committee
Patrick, Sophomore Rep
Erica, Sophomore Rep
Sheet Jamie Handed Out
1. Elect Senior Officer: Micah is now the channel to Jamie
2. Join/Renew AIGA to become a member
3. Recruit 5 new/renew members
Volleyball tourney to recruit members
AIGA Week - theme everyday
4. Let Jamie know you renewed/registerd
5. Members meetings are 1st Fridays at lunch
6. Think of upcoming events
Announce meeting to others
7. Sign up to attend local board meetings.
Tuesday, Oct 5th first meeting
8. Goals - ideas to present to AIGA
Secret Santa/White Elephant before break
Last year costume contest, apple bobbing
Halloween Team - Lead by Sean
Movie night - multiple movies at one time, or tv (dexter, true blood)
9. When will events occur?
Halloween a week before - Friday before.
10. Do grants tie into these events?
We have small fund
General AIGA Meeting for 10/1
Kickball : Friday 10/8 at 4 p.m. at the diamond on Roanoake Park
Homework for next meeting:
Studios in mind for tours- goal being 3 per semester
Other event proposals
Halloween Party, idea generation