I just wanted to let all AIGA Officers know that we will have another officers meeting this Friday 10/15/10 in futura at 10:50.
And, would like to have an officers meeting once a month: first fridays are our aiga meetings, and I think two weeks after/or before every aiga meeting, we should have an officers meeting to stay consistent. So every two weeks the aiga will meet in some fashion.
I think it would be good for everyone to be updated on our upcoming events at this meeting:
- Evaluate how kickball went
- Discuss our upcoming studio film series:
1) which movies to show: Art & Copy, etc
2) the dates and time
3) posters to promote
4) possibly branding this series
5) refreshments and delegating tasks
* first film is Milton Glasers "To Inform and Delight"
"provided by the local AIGA board of directors for us."
- Branding our Student Chapter of the AIGA (discussion of concepts and touch-points)
- Updates on the Halloween Party (Sean, Mo, Lance - Programming Committee)
- Decide on hierarchy of studio tours (contacting commencing)
- Jamie has received our A6 awards submissions back (non-winners), re-distribute back to students
- Next Local Board meeting date has changed - from Nov 2nd, to now Nov 1st (now on a monday) social starts at 5:30 and the meeting begins at 6:00.
Hope to see you all there!